About Us

If you wish to come to the UK as an entertainer or sportsperson, you will first need to obtain an Entertainment Visit Visa (Certificate of Sponsorship/Work Permit).  We offer legal services and advice in obtaining Entertainment Visit Visas. Our team of expert professionals will manage your visa application from start to finish, ensuring that you are with your visa in time to meet your schedule to perform in the UK.


A @Home Events Management is a Highly Trusted Sponsor by the UKBA to issue Certificates of Sponsorship for foreign entertainers to work in the UK. We also provide consultancy for the organization or your event, from hiring the venue where the artist will perform, to making the necessary travel and accommodation arrangements.

What we offer